This product will literally revolutionise your time of the month, period!
Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.
Most popular brands of sanitaryware contain plastic, up to 90% in some cases! A scary fact for the environment and your health when you think how many you would get through in just 1 period, let alone a lifetime!
Benefits of Mooncup:
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Non-absorbent so won't dry you out
- Leaves no fibres behind and no nasty bleaches or toxins which could be absorbed by your body
- Longer lasting protection
- Saves you money - you only need one!
- The most eco-friendly sanitaryware available - saving thousands of pads and tampons from landfill over a lifetime
- Mooncup is an ethical company
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve just started your periods or you’ve been menstruating for years, the Mooncup – like anything new – may take a little time to get used to. But once you’ve got the hang of it you won’t want to be without it. You may get the knack first time but on average it can take up to 3 periods to get used to it.
What size do I need?
Size A - You are 30 or over and anyone who has ever given birth vaginally whatever your age.
Size B - You are under 30 and have never given birth vaginally.
How to use:
The Mooncup is simple to use, click here for detailed instructions from the Mooncup site.